Pages

Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Telling My Story -- A TED-Style Talk

It's been so long since I've blogged.  I really have been intending to write.  I have notes jotted all over the place with thoughts and ideas for my blog, but they keep getting put on the back burner.

Recently, my coaching team had the opportunity to sit together and share TED-style talks.  We could either share part of a talk that someone else has given and our thoughts around that, or we could create our own talk.  I chose to create my own talk about something very near and dear to my heart -- telling your story.

I'm posting the video of my talk here today not only to share my thoughts with you, but also as a reminder to myself to get back into my writing.  Telling my story has already had a powerful impact on my life and it's something I need to continue doing.

I hope you enjoy my little talk.  It's a rough first try, but it's something that I'm proud of.  I'd love to hear your feedback!
 

1 comment:

  1. I don't even know where to begin. Do you know what an amazing and incredible story teller you are? This was beautiful and brave and fantastic and amazing and awesome and I just love it so much. It all...all of it speaks so very deeply to me. It expresses the exact reasons why I also feel so very passionate about blogging...sharing my story, teaching my daughters to share theirs and making sure my students learn how to share theirs. Just fantastic Erin. Full of so much beauty and passion. I just loved it!!!!

    ReplyDelete